Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Warehouse Stationery Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Easy going

Easy going work environment friendly environment pay is ok could be better and good staff discounts with all two brands can get really busy at times fo

Fast-paced and enjoyable

As my first job, Warehouse Stationery is a fantastic place to work. There is the opportunity for further development within the store, and you're not fixed to one job and are able to move from the floor, ticketing, print copy center as you gain confidence. The management of the store is very strong and there is a great work culture between the entire team. Supervisors and Assistant Managers are strong on personal development and provide useful advice and mentorship to advance your skillsets. During January, it gets very busy which can be stressful at times but you learn to cope. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with customers and the team. Hours were flexible and solid, and the pay rate was above minimum wage with no prior experience.

Pros

Good hours

Stationery freak

Warehouse stationery was my first job out of high school in the working industry. it taught me Customer service and how to work in a team effectively. I definitely enjoyed the work place and was looked after well.

All teko

FIRST of all you sit JUST above minimum wage so like 50cents more than the minimum wage. Didn’t get a payrise much if you did get one it’s only like a 50cents jump after months of training. The management was shxt they didn’t care if you were sick or any family problem that has come up they just want to know if it was okay to still come in even when your going through things. The only cool thing about this job for me was meeting new friends and free feeds thats about it. Won’t recommend this job cause honestly thats where arseh0les like to shop you get so much stuck up people.

I will work well if I receive this job.

Warehouse left me a deep impression when I first reached Auckland.At the same time ,I think this company is enough good in everything including salary and fair.This is the most important reason why I choose work in Warehouse.If you could enroll me,I am really appreciate.

Pros

improve my ability

Cons

long time

relaxed workplace

Easy going job for a full-time student like me. There are not many hard tasks when working. It is a team effort and the main motive is to keep customers happy.

Fun workplace with an abundance of talented people

I worked at the Store Support office for 4 years, and in that time learnt so much about online retail, how a large online retailer website works, marketing and content, UX, testing, data and everything in between. It's a fast paced place, and its a fun place. The people you work with daily are great to work with, and also work very hard to achieve great results.

Fun workplace. Great environment

Working for WSL was an amazing experience and a great induction into the fields of sales + customer services. Management was great and really enjoyed learning from WSL and the values they uphold.

Pros

Work functions

Cons

Distance

It's a job

If you're wanting to develop your customer service skills, product knowledge and everything in between then a job here is for you. WS is very customer focused in making sure that the customer has the full experience from when they enter the store to when they leave.

fun place to work at

people are very nice they help you understand the future better with technology and other brands. I learned how to multi task and how to use the label gun also how to communicate with customers effectively.

Fun place to work

Very outgoing, always something that needs to be done, awesome team to work with. The hardest part about the job would be adapting to all the new photographic and copying skills required.

fun working enviroment

warehouse stationery is a fun working place and is an challenging job. the team there is great and it is easy to get along. at times it is challenging when faced by difficult customers although it is a joy to be challenged.

Pros

fun team

Great environment

the people i worked with were all really positive my manager was funny and made working seem like fun. fast paced ind variety of jobs with in the company if trained for ll departmets which i was

Amazing Retail Culture

The company had a culture for great customer service and this rubbed off on all who worked within in. There was always new things to learn and always something to teach other staff members. I learnt alot in the 5 years i was with the company about the job i was originally hired for and then many opportunities to grow and learn tasks and jobs within the store i was with. The staff have a passion for providing the best services to their customers that they can and this shows in sales as well the many comments from happy customers who will always come back.

Pros

Great staff with passion

Cons

as the team was small advancement was difficult

productive, fun

a typical day at work - customer service, stock, checkouts what i learned - communication skills management - fair workplace culture - mixed the most enjoyable part of the job - helping customers

Pros

good hours, great staff

Cons

leaving the job

productive workplace

always picking up on new things each day. the management and staff were amazing and friendly. enjoyed the work space and helpiing customers find what they're after.

Pros

learning new things each day

Cons

not enough hours

workplace culture

a typical day at work the most enjoyable part of the job the hardest part of the job what i learned management workplace culture focus on company a

Pros

Cons

long hour

fun workplace

It was good it do work experience there because I learnt a lot from the workers. I enjoyed the customer service. I learnt how to gain customer services as I am a shy person but I manage to come out of my shell

good first job

i only worked here part time maybe 3 days a week, but everyone got along quiet well. management was good at times. safe to say i learned alot about retail and customer service.

Pros

good first job, about learning

Cons

didnt get the hours that i needed, even though they hired more people

not that good

at my previously work place, its like a private company and i,m the only one work there. we've been going through hard and good times. i take the orders and deliver it. always go and do the banking and do stock take, but i've learnt more things.

Pros

sometime he buys lunch

Cons

will have my break at lunch hour

productive and a environmentally related to people

Ive learned a lot especially in customer relation. The workplace is so good and my fellow workers made a lot enjoyable things at work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Stationery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Warehouse Stationery
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?