Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Warehouse Stationery Employee Reviews in Te Awamutu, Waikato

Te Awamutu, Waikato1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
i worked for warehouse stationery Te awamutu for almost 2 years i was an all rounder working in several different departments and i loved it being versatile was great i got to learn about the ins & outs of so many departments instead of just always being stuck in the same area all the time i loved the customers and the staff.
while i was at WSL Te awamutu i learnt how to properly merchandise and to front face retail stock as well as promo changes ticket changes as well as doing my weekly customer service modules too it was a full on environment but it was great hardly any boring times i learnt that in retail their is never a slow time the transactions may have slowed down and the foot traffic but there's always jobs to be done in store.

my co-workers were like any others really but because we were together from the birth out our branch we got close very quickly we learnt to help each other out and how to collectively be a team very fast. but don't get me wrong we all had our moments but we wouldn't be human if we didn't.

my most enjoyable part of the job was working with such a friendly happy team and because of that our store vibes were great everyone was happy, including the customers which showed in our sales and foot traffic counts
Pros
great team and amazing company
Cons
traveling to work from hamilton
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Warehouse Stationery?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Stationery. Our community is ready to answer.
Warehouse Stationery Reviews by Job Title