Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Warehouse Stationery Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

3.5Pay & Benefits

Fast-paced and enjoyable

As my first job, Warehouse Stationery is a fantastic place to work. There is the opportunity for further development within the store, and you're not fixed to one job and are able to move from the floor, ticketing, print copy center as you gain confidence. The management of the store is very strong and there is a great work culture between the entire team. Supervisors and Assistant Managers are strong on personal development and provide useful advice and mentorship to advance your skillsets. During January, it gets very busy which can be stressful at times but you learn to cope. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with customers and the team. Hours were flexible and solid, and the pay rate was above minimum wage with no prior experience.

Pros

Good hours

Stationery freak

Warehouse stationery was my first job out of high school in the working industry. it taught me Customer service and how to work in a team effectively. I definitely enjoyed the work place and was looked after well.

All teko

FIRST of all you sit JUST above minimum wage so like 50cents more than the minimum wage. Didn’t get a payrise much if you did get one it’s only like a 50cents jump after months of training. The management was shxt they didn’t care if you were sick or any family problem that has come up they just want to know if it was okay to still come in even when your going through things. The only cool thing about this job for me was meeting new friends and free feeds thats about it. Won’t recommend this job cause honestly thats where arseh0les like to shop you get so much stuck up people.

Fun place to work

Very outgoing, always something that needs to be done, awesome team to work with. The hardest part about the job would be adapting to all the new photographic and copying skills required.

productive, fun

a typical day at work - customer service, stock, checkouts what i learned - communication skills management - fair workplace culture - mixed the most enjoyable part of the job - helping customers

Pros

good hours, great staff

Cons

leaving the job

Always a great day at work with great people

I always enjoyed my days working in a great environment, at warehouse stationery, everyday was different with a wide range of task at hand to do, while interacting with new customers

Pros

being part of a great team

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Warehouse Stationery?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Stationery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2