Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Warehouse Stationery Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance
3.8Job Security & Advancement

Fast-paced and enjoyable

As my first job, Warehouse Stationery is a fantastic place to work. There is the opportunity for further development within the store, and you're not fixed to one job and are able to move from the floor, ticketing, print copy center as you gain confidence. The management of the store is very strong and there is a great work culture between the entire team. Supervisors and Assistant Managers are strong on personal development and provide useful advice and mentorship to advance your skillsets. During January, it gets very busy which can be stressful at times but you learn to cope. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with customers and the team. Hours were flexible and solid, and the pay rate was above minimum wage with no prior experience.

Pros

Good hours

I will work well if I receive this job.

Warehouse left me a deep impression when I first reached Auckland.At the same time ,I think this company is enough good in everything including salary and fair.This is the most important reason why I choose work in Warehouse.If you could enroll me,I am really appreciate.

Pros

improve my ability

Cons

long time

Fun workplace. Great environment

Working for WSL was an amazing experience and a great induction into the fields of sales + customer services. Management was great and really enjoyed learning from WSL and the values they uphold.

Pros

Work functions

Cons

Distance

It's a job

If you're wanting to develop your customer service skills, product knowledge and everything in between then a job here is for you. WS is very customer focused in making sure that the customer has the full experience from when they enter the store to when they leave.

Great environment

the people i worked with were all really positive my manager was funny and made working seem like fun. fast paced ind variety of jobs with in the company if trained for ll departmets which i was

Amazing Retail Culture

The company had a culture for great customer service and this rubbed off on all who worked within in. There was always new things to learn and always something to teach other staff members. I learnt alot in the 5 years i was with the company about the job i was originally hired for and then many opportunities to grow and learn tasks and jobs within the store i was with. The staff have a passion for providing the best services to their customers that they can and this shows in sales as well the many comments from happy customers who will always come back.

Pros

Great staff with passion

Cons

as the team was small advancement was difficult

fun workplace

It was good it do work experience there because I learnt a lot from the workers. I enjoyed the customer service. I learnt how to gain customer services as I am a shy person but I manage to come out of my shell

Overworked underpaid

While working at Warehouse Stationery in West Auckland Aea , I was so enthused to have a management position with one of the largest companies in New Zealand. Within a short amount of time they so called work/life balance was a total farce. The hours contracted and actual hours were totally in favour of the company, starting times began before 8am and usually don't finish till close. The team I was working were a mixed bunch, much had double standards in regards to staff uniform, professionalism, and team work. It has been the biggest regret of my career to have worked at this company and would urge any reader to consider a job anywhere else before accepting one at Warehouse Stationery.

Pros

More Pros for the company than the individual

Cons

Hourly rate, long long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Stationery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2