Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Warehouse Stationery Management reviews

New Zealand27 reviews
Working for WSL was an amazing experience and a great induction into the fields of sales + customer services. Management was great and really enjoyed learning from WSL and the values they uphold.
Pros
Work functions
Cons
Distance
FIRST of all you sit JUST above minimum wage so like 50cents more than the minimum wage. Didn’t get a payrise much if you did get one it’s only like a 50cents jump after months of training. The management was shxt they didn’t care if you were sick or any family problem that has come up they just want to know if it was okay to still come in even when your going through things. The only cool thing about this job for me was meeting new friends and free feeds thats about it. Won’t recommend this job cause honestly thats where arseh0les like to shop you get so much stuck up people.
a typical day at work - customer service, stock, checkouts
what i learned - communication skills

management - fair
workplace culture - mixed
the most enjoyable part of the job - helping customers
Pros
good hours, great staff
Cons
leaving the job
always picking up on new things each day.
the management and staff were amazing and friendly.
enjoyed the work space and helpiing customers find what they're after.
Pros
learning new things each day
Cons
not enough hours
a typical day at work
the most enjoyable part of the job

the hardest part of the job

what i learned

management
workplace culture
focus on company a
Pros
Cons
long hour
i only worked here part time maybe 3 days a week, but everyone got along quiet well.

management was good at times. safe to say i learned alot about retail and customer service.
Pros
good first job, about learning
Cons
didnt get the hours that i needed, even though they hired more people
The company has a great culture and is lead by an outstanding talented management group. The staff all work closely together to make a cohesive team.
Pros
Staff discounts
Cons
While working at Warehouse Stationery in West Auckland Aea , I was so enthused to have a management position with one of the largest companies in New Zealand. Within a short amount of time they so called work/life balance was a total farce.

The hours contracted and actual hours were totally in favour of the company, starting times began before 8am and usually don't finish till close.

The team I was working were a mixed bunch, much had double standards in regards to staff uniform, professionalism, and team work.

It has been the biggest regret of my career to have worked at this company and would urge any reader to consider a job anywhere else before accepting one at Warehouse Stationery.
Pros
More Pros for the company than the individual
Cons
Hourly rate, long long hours
Working for this industry has taught me a lot of things like:

Customer Service

Uncovering Customers Needs

Management Roles
How Business Works
Finance & Retail Aspect of the Business

The best part of working here is the team, this company has the best customer service and a friendly team who is always nice to each other and respects everyone equally. Even the managers and team members are respected which makes them feel more open about new ideas that come up to help increase sales.
Pros
Fun Working Environment
Cons
we would have a everyday routine eg. vacuum floor be for opening doors, making sure our audits were done, pricing was correct and up dated tickets were put out. bringing all our stock forward and would do orders once a week. lots of printing for businesses and normal customers. Management very stricked. co-workers awesome to get along with, the hardest part of my job would have been having 100 copy orders and trying to get them all done by the end of the day.
the most enjoyable part of the job was learning and experiencing something everyday.
Pros
every month if targets are meet we got pizza.
Cons
ringing me at the last minute to come in.