Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Warehouse Stationery Management reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance

Fast-paced and enjoyable

As my first job, Warehouse Stationery is a fantastic place to work. There is the opportunity for further development within the store, and you're not fixed to one job and are able to move from the floor, ticketing, print copy center as you gain confidence. The management of the store is very strong and there is a great work culture between the entire team. Supervisors and Assistant Managers are strong on personal development and provide useful advice and mentorship to advance your skillsets. During January, it gets very busy which can be stressful at times but you learn to cope. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with customers and the team. Hours were flexible and solid, and the pay rate was above minimum wage with no prior experience.

Pros

Good hours

All teko

FIRST of all you sit JUST above minimum wage so like 50cents more than the minimum wage. Didn’t get a payrise much if you did get one it’s only like a 50cents jump after months of training. The management was shxt they didn’t care if you were sick or any family problem that has come up they just want to know if it was okay to still come in even when your going through things. The only cool thing about this job for me was meeting new friends and free feeds thats about it. Won’t recommend this job cause honestly thats where arseh0les like to shop you get so much stuck up people.

Fun workplace. Great environment

Working for WSL was an amazing experience and a great induction into the fields of sales + customer services. Management was great and really enjoyed learning from WSL and the values they uphold.

Pros

Work functions

Cons

Distance

productive, fun

a typical day at work - customer service, stock, checkouts what i learned - communication skills management - fair workplace culture - mixed the most enjoyable part of the job - helping customers

Pros

good hours, great staff

Cons

leaving the job

productive workplace

always picking up on new things each day. the management and staff were amazing and friendly. enjoyed the work space and helpiing customers find what they're after.

Pros

learning new things each day

Cons

not enough hours

workplace culture

a typical day at work the most enjoyable part of the job the hardest part of the job what i learned management workplace culture focus on company a

Pros

Cons

long hour

good first job

i only worked here part time maybe 3 days a week, but everyone got along quiet well. management was good at times. safe to say i learned alot about retail and customer service.

Pros

good first job, about learning

Cons

didnt get the hours that i needed, even though they hired more people

Challenging and fun place to work

The company has a great culture and is lead by an outstanding talented management group. The staff all work closely together to make a cohesive team.

Pros

Staff discounts

Overworked underpaid

While working at Warehouse Stationery in West Auckland Aea , I was so enthused to have a management position with one of the largest companies in New Zealand. Within a short amount of time they so called work/life balance was a total farce. The hours contracted and actual hours were totally in favour of the company, starting times began before 8am and usually don't finish till close. The team I was working were a mixed bunch, much had double standards in regards to staff uniform, professionalism, and team work. It has been the biggest regret of my career to have worked at this company and would urge any reader to consider a job anywhere else before accepting one at Warehouse Stationery.

Pros

More Pros for the company than the individual

Cons

Hourly rate, long long hours

Friendly and Fun Place to Work

Working for this industry has taught me a lot of things like: Customer Service Uncovering Customers Needs Management Roles How Business Works Finance & Retail Aspect of the Business The best part of working here is the team, this company has the best customer service and a friendly team who is always nice to each other and respects everyone equally. Even the managers and team members are respected which makes them feel more open about new ideas that come up to help increase sales.

Pros

Fun Working Environment

Cons

caring and friendly environment.

we would have a everyday routine eg. vacuum floor be for opening doors, making sure our audits were done, pricing was correct and up dated tickets were put out. bringing all our stock forward and would do orders once a week. lots of printing for businesses and normal customers. Management very stricked. co-workers awesome to get along with, the hardest part of my job would have been having 100 copy orders and trying to get them all done by the end of the day. the most enjoyable part of the job was learning and experiencing something everyday.

Pros

every month if targets are meet we got pizza.

Cons

ringing me at the last minute to come in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Stationery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2