Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Warehouse Stationery Pay & Benefits reviews

New Zealand27 reviews
Warehouse left me a deep impression when I first reached Auckland.At the same time ,I think this company is enough good in everything including salary and fair.This is the most important reason why I choose work in Warehouse.If you could enroll me,I am really appreciate.
Pros
improve my ability
Cons
long time
FIRST of all you sit JUST above minimum wage so like 50cents more than the minimum wage. Didn’t get a payrise much if you did get one it’s only like a 50cents jump after months of training. The management was shxt they didn’t care if you were sick or any family problem that has come up they just want to know if it was okay to still come in even when your going through things. The only cool thing about this job for me was meeting new friends and free feeds thats about it. Won’t recommend this job cause honestly thats where arseh0les like to shop you get so much stuck up people.
The warehouse Group namely Warehouse Stationery is profit orientated and doesn't give any regards to their contracted employees. The positions are long hours well exceeding other countries around the world, the pay is equivalent to Mc Donalds actually KFC pay better. Their culture of being unbiased and monthly prejudicial is so untrue.
Pros
not for the employee
Cons
Long Hours
Sometime staying overtime.

More understanding,learn fast.

Good.

Work hard all the time.

It allrite.

Friendly people.
Pros
Get your own lunch.
Cons
Long hours.