Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Warehouse Stationery Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance
3.5Pay & Benefits

I will work well if I receive this job.

Warehouse left me a deep impression when I first reached Auckland.At the same time ,I think this company is enough good in everything including salary and fair.This is the most important reason why I choose work in Warehouse.If you could enroll me,I am really appreciate.

Pros

improve my ability

Cons

long time

relaxed workplace

Easy going job for a full-time student like me. There are not many hard tasks when working. It is a team effort and the main motive is to keep customers happy.

productive workplace

always picking up on new things each day. the management and staff were amazing and friendly. enjoyed the work space and helpiing customers find what they're after.

Pros

learning new things each day

Cons

not enough hours

Challenging and fun place to work

The company has a great culture and is lead by an outstanding talented management group. The staff all work closely together to make a cohesive team.

Pros

Staff discounts

Overworked underpaid

While working at Warehouse Stationery in West Auckland Aea , I was so enthused to have a management position with one of the largest companies in New Zealand. Within a short amount of time they so called work/life balance was a total farce. The hours contracted and actual hours were totally in favour of the company, starting times began before 8am and usually don't finish till close. The team I was working were a mixed bunch, much had double standards in regards to staff uniform, professionalism, and team work. It has been the biggest regret of my career to have worked at this company and would urge any reader to consider a job anywhere else before accepting one at Warehouse Stationery.

Pros

More Pros for the company than the individual

Cons

Hourly rate, long long hours

Slave Labour when under Contract

The warehouse Group namely Warehouse Stationery is profit orientated and doesn't give any regards to their contracted employees. The positions are long hours well exceeding other countries around the world, the pay is equivalent to Mc Donalds actually KFC pay better. Their culture of being unbiased and monthly prejudicial is so untrue.

Pros

not for the employee

Cons

Long Hours

staionery

at the start of the day i do face up to make the store ready for customers the other workers commutation to ready when staff come in the boss comes in check our work too the hardest part is when heaps come though and enjoy of the whole day is doing putting out the stationery and help the customers tno find what they are looking for

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

no long hours

Work together ,helping people

Sometime staying overtime. More understanding,learn fast. Good. Work hard all the time. It allrite. Friendly people.

Pros

Get your own lunch.

Cons

Long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Stationery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2