Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Warehouse Stationery Employee Review

good first job

7 April 2017
i only worked here part time maybe 3 days a week, but everyone got along quiet well.

management was good at times. safe to say i learned alot about retail and customer service.
Pros
good first job, about learning
Cons
didnt get the hours that i needed, even though they hired more people
24 May 2020
Warehouse stationery was my first job out of high school in the working industry. it taught me Customer service and how to work in a team effectively.
I definitely enjoyed the work place and was looked after well.
30 January 2020
FIRST of all you sit JUST above minimum wage so like 50cents more than the minimum wage. Didn’t get a payrise much if you did get one it’s only like a 50cents jump after months of training. The management was shxt they didn’t care if you were sick or any family problem that has come up they just want to know if it was okay to still come in even when your going through things. The only cool thing about this job for me was meeting new friends and free feeds thats about it. Won’t recommend this job cause honestly thats where arseh0les like to shop you get so much stuck up people.
28 January 2020
Warehouse left me a deep impression when I first reached Auckland.At the same time ,I think this company is enough good in everything including salary and fair.This is the most important reason why I choose work in Warehouse.If you could enroll me,I am really appreciate.
Pros
improve my ability
Cons
long time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Stationery. Our community is ready to answer.