Warehouse Stationery Employee Review

View all Warehouse Stationery reviews

Overworked underpaid
Management Team (Former Employee) –  West Auckland27 May 2016
While working at Warehouse Stationery in West Auckland Aea , I was so enthused to have a management position with one of the largest companies in New Zealand. Within a short amount of time they so called work/life balance was a total farce.

The hours contracted and actual hours were totally in favour of the company, starting times began before 8am and usually don't finish till close.

The team I was working were a mixed bunch, much had double standards in regards to staff uniform, professionalism, and team work.

It has been the biggest regret of my career to have worked at this company and would urge any reader to consider a job anywhere else before accepting one at Warehouse Stationery.
Pros
More Pros for the company than the individual
Cons
Hourly rate, long long hours

Other Warehouse Stationery Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with an abundance of talented people
I worked at the Store Support office for 4 years, and in that time learnt so much about online retail, how a large online retailer website works, marketing and content, UX, testing, data and everything in between. It's a fast paced place, and its a fun place. The people you work with daily are great to work with, and also work very hard to achieve great results.
Fun workplace. Great environment
Furniture specialist (Former Employee) –  Airport Oaks, Auckland18 July 2019
Working for WSL was an amazing experience and a great induction into the fields of sales + customer services. Management was great and really enjoyed learning from WSL and the values they uphold.
Pros
Work functions
Cons
Distance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Stationery. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2