Warehouse Stationery Employee Review
FIRST of all you sit JUST above minimum wage so like 50cents more than the minimum wage. Didn’t get a payrise much if you did get one it’s only like a 50cents jump after months of training. The management was shxt they didn’t care if you were sick or any family problem that has come up they just want to know if it was okay to still come in even when your going through things. The only cool thing about this job for me was meeting new friends and free feeds thats about it. Won’t recommend this job cause honestly thats where arseh0les like to shop you get so much stuck up people.
Warehouse left me a deep impression when I first reached Auckland.At the same time ，I think this company is enough good in everything including salary and fair.This is the most important reason why I choose work in Warehouse.If you could enroll me，I am really appreciate.
improve my ability
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Stationery. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 30 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Warehouse Stationery
- Why do/did you like working at Warehouse Stationery?One person answered
- What is the pay rate for customer service.One person answered
- Is this a part time job or fall time job?
- If you were to leave Warehouse Stationery, what would be the reason?
- What do you know about Warehouse Stationery as a company?
See all questions and answers