Warehouse Stationery Employee Review

View all Warehouse Stationery reviews

great team and awesome companie
full time permanent team member (Former Employee) –  Te Awamutu, N14 April 2015
i worked for warehouse stationery Te awamutu for almost 2 years i was an all rounder working in several different departments and i loved it being versatile was great i got to learn about the ins & outs of so many departments instead of just always being stuck in the same area all the time i loved the customers and the staff.
while i was at WSL Te awamutu i learnt how to properly merchandise and to front face retail stock as well as promo changes ticket changes as well as doing my weekly customer service modules too it was a full on environment but it was great hardly any boring times i learnt that in retail their is never a slow time the transactions may have slowed down and the foot traffic but there's always jobs to be done in store.
my co-workers were like any others really but because we were together from the birth out our branch we got close very quickly we learnt to help each other out and how to collectively be a team very fast. but don't get me wrong we all had our moments but we wouldn't be human if we didn't.

my most enjoyable part of the job was working with such a friendly happy team and because of that our store vibes were great everyone was happy, including the customers which showed in our sales and foot traffic counts
Pros
great team and amazing company
Cons
traveling to work from hamilton

Other Warehouse Stationery Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with an abundance of talented people
I worked at the Store Support office for 4 years, and in that time learnt so much about online retail, how a large online retailer website works, marketing and content, UX, testing, data and everything in between. It's a fast paced place, and its a fun place. The people you work with daily are great to work with, and also work very hard to achieve great results.
Fun workplace. Great environment
Furniture specialist (Former Employee) –  Airport Oaks, Auckland18 July 2019
Working for WSL was an amazing experience and a great induction into the fields of sales + customer services. Management was great and really enjoyed learning from WSL and the values they uphold.
Pros
Work functions
Cons
Distance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Stationery. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2