Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Warehouse Stationery Employee Review

great team and awesome companie

14 April 2015
i worked for warehouse stationery Te awamutu for almost 2 years i was an all rounder working in several different departments and i loved it being versatile was great i got to learn about the ins & outs of so many departments instead of just always being stuck in the same area all the time i loved the customers and the staff.
while i was at WSL Te awamutu i learnt how to properly merchandise and to front face retail stock as well as promo changes ticket changes as well as doing my weekly customer service modules too it was a full on environment but it was great hardly any boring times i learnt that in retail their is never a slow time the transactions may have slowed down and the foot traffic but there's always jobs to be done in store.

my co-workers were like any others really but because we were together from the birth out our branch we got close very quickly we learnt to help each other out and how to collectively be a team very fast. but don't get me wrong we all had our moments but we wouldn't be human if we didn't.

my most enjoyable part of the job was working with such a friendly happy team and because of that our store vibes were great everyone was happy, including the customers which showed in our sales and foot traffic counts
Pros
great team and amazing company
Cons
traveling to work from hamilton
24 May 2020
Warehouse stationery was my first job out of high school in the working industry. it taught me Customer service and how to work in a team effectively.
I definitely enjoyed the work place and was looked after well.
30 January 2020
FIRST of all you sit JUST above minimum wage so like 50cents more than the minimum wage. Didn’t get a payrise much if you did get one it’s only like a 50cents jump after months of training. The management was shxt they didn’t care if you were sick or any family problem that has come up they just want to know if it was okay to still come in even when your going through things. The only cool thing about this job for me was meeting new friends and free feeds thats about it. Won’t recommend this job cause honestly thats where arseh0les like to shop you get so much stuck up people.
28 January 2020
Warehouse left me a deep impression when I first reached Auckland.At the same time ,I think this company is enough good in everything including salary and fair.This is the most important reason why I choose work in Warehouse.If you could enroll me,I am really appreciate.
Pros
improve my ability
Cons
long time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Stationery. Our community is ready to answer.