Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Warehouse Stationery Employee Reviews

New Zealand27 reviews
Warehouse stationery was my first job out of high school in the working industry. it taught me Customer service and how to work in a team effectively.
I definitely enjoyed the work place and was looked after well.
at the start of the day i do face up to make the store ready for customers the other workers commutation to ready when staff come in the boss comes in check our work too the hardest part is when heaps come though and enjoy of the whole day is doing putting out the stationery and help the customers tno find what they are looking for
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
no long hours
i worked for warehouse stationery Te awamutu for almost 2 years i was an all rounder working in several different departments and i loved it being versatile was great i got to learn about the ins & outs of so many departments instead of just always being stuck in the same area all the time i loved the customers and the staff.
while i was at WSL Te awamutu i learnt how to properly merchandise and to front face retail stock as well as promo changes ticket changes as well as doing my weekly customer service modules too it was a full on environment but it was great hardly any boring times i learnt that in retail their is never a slow time the transactions may have slowed down and the foot traffic but there's always jobs to be done in store.

my co-workers were like any others really but because we were together from the birth out our branch we got close very quickly we learnt to help each other out and how to collectively be a team very fast. but don't get me wrong we all had our moments but we wouldn't be human if we didn't.

my most enjoyable part of the job was working with such a friendly happy team and because of that our store vibes were great everyone was happy, including the customers which showed in our sales and foot traffic counts
Pros
great team and amazing company
Cons
traveling to work from hamilton
Sometime staying overtime.

More understanding,learn fast.

Good.

Work hard all the time.

It allrite.

Friendly people.
Pros
Get your own lunch.
Cons
Long hours.
Working for this industry has taught me a lot of things like:

Customer Service

Uncovering Customers Needs

Management Roles

How Business Works

Finance & Retail Aspect of the Business

The best part of working here is the team, this company has the best customer service and a friendly team who is always nice to each other and respects everyone equally. Even the managers and team members are respected which makes them feel more open about new ideas that come up to help increase sales.
Pros
Fun Working Environment
Cons
I always enjoyed my days working in a great environment, at warehouse stationery, everyday was different with a wide range of task at hand to do, while interacting with new customers
Pros
being part of a great team
we would have a everyday routine eg. vacuum floor be for opening doors, making sure our audits were done, pricing was correct and up dated tickets were put out. bringing all our stock forward and would do orders once a week. lots of printing for businesses and normal customers. Management very stricked. co-workers awesome to get along with, the hardest part of my job would have been having 100 copy orders and trying to get them all done by the end of the day.
the most enjoyable part of the job was learning and experiencing something everyday.
Pros
every month if targets are meet we got pizza.
Cons
ringing me at the last minute to come in.