Waste Management NZ Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Waste Management NZ Limited Employee Review

Fun and Productive

2 June 2017
I found that the culture within Waste Management has a real close family oriented type of feel about them. When it comes to seeing new drivers or runners everyone will go out of their way to introduce them selves and ensure the new temp worker knows or shown who he/she is assigned to. When a runner is hurt quite'' Quite often you will hear someone step up to fill in even though this person has already finished his route which is great as even though we are out there on separate Trucks n Routes'' you still have that team feeling .
Pros
Work is constant
Cons
Wind/Rain/Hail/Snow/Sun
19 May 2017
Same role
Working for this company was OK and I learnt a lot with the different in trucks and skill.If you had a good team with you your runs and go very fast and if you had any problem they was there to support you.Sometime when we would do the recycling run the public would leave little gift for there runner.The most bit I like about the job is the team work and knowing the different street and areas,plus the people you would meet on the way.
2 September 2019
After 11 proud years in my former tenure I have always had the reasoning, commitment and assistance of my former Coordinators, Management and Sales Teams.Very much an inclusive and equal opportunity company with some scope for advancement in what can be a trying and challenging environment.
Pros
Good working conditions, always observing H&S initiatives
Cons
Inbound calls can be very challenging.
18 June 2020
Waste Management is an organisation who employ people to be a jack of all trades. You need to prove yourself and be confident when dealing with people and really know your stuff.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Flexible hours required