Waste Management NZ Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Waste Management NZ Limited Employee Review

Good people

9 February 2020
Not all the drivers there drove all trucks two just drove side loaders did there runs finished 2 to 4 pm An went home I started same time drove all trucks smart skip gantry an 20meter An had to fin at 5pm
16 March 2018
Driver (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I found that working at my current position as a driver operator that its an unorganised recycle warehouse where we have had 3 different supervisors with different ideas of how things should be done however its left me feeling unappreciated and just uncomfortable we are understaffed its been difficult at times but I and part of a team got the job done but I always felt I could improve so I'm ready to move on. After achieving my rtw I feel confident enough to operate and drive the company truck with prechecks done and all maintainance achieved. I did love my job until the confusion of management but changes are inevitable in employment I only embrace change with common sense.
Pros
Driving
Cons
Getting enough rest
1 August 2016
gantry driver (Former Employee) - Mount Wellington, Auckland
full on continous role driving, customer service team work always available physical fittness required in an out of truck making sure loads r always covered wen loaded an travalling a wide range of travalling best part of day meeting customers an full fulling their needs wen required.
Pros
making good friends
7 April 2016
Driver (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
Drove many different trucks all around Christchurch so I was very flexible every day. Learned how to operate gantry,hook and reload trucks. Also did deliveries of domestic household bins in a box truck and dealt with customers face to face. Got on well with all my co workers and management.
Pros
drove all over christchurch
Cons
early am starts