Waste Management NZ Limited Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Fun workplace
Runner (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland27 May 2019
Good place for all I know . Heaps of fun.
Different cultures. Mean feeds
Good laughs and jokes
Every now and then we do catch ups and have a good BBQ
Pros
Call your team mates brothers and sisters everyone gets along with everyone.
Cons
Long hours but doable
disorganised
Driver (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland16 March 2018
I found that working at my current position as a driver operator that its an unorganised recycle warehouse where we have had 3 different supervisors with different ideas of how things should be done however its left me feeling unappreciated and just uncomfortable we are understaffed its been difficult at times but I and part of a team got the job done but I always felt I could improve so I'm ready to move on. After achieving my rtw I feel confident enough to operate and drive the company truck with prechecks done and all maintainance achieved. I did love my job until the confusion of management but changes are inevitable in employment I only embrace change with common sense.
Pros
Driving
Cons
Getting enough rest
Fast work environment
Human Resource Administrator (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland6 August 2017
Waste Management head office is a fast growing work environment and no day is ever the same. Skills gained was time management, balancing different personalities under stress and building all required relationships.
Sales Support
Enjoyed working with the people i met there.
Friendly people good crowd enjoyed my time as South Island Sales support.Flexiable working hours good team spirit
Great Company to work
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland11 September 2016
Who would have thought about this...... it is more than just Rubbish.....they do care for the environment & recycle
A great temp role, great friendly team, good systems, and all very friendly staff and great work culture. Great place to work.. has branches in most towns & cities in New Zealand.
Pros
Casual Friday's