Waste Management NZ Limited Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative2 reviews
New Zealand2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 31 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
After 11 proud years in my former tenure I have always had the reasoning, commitment and assistance of my former Coordinators, Management and Sales Teams.Very much an inclusive and equal opportunity company with some scope for advancement in what can be a trying and challenging environment.
Good working conditions, always observing H&S initiatives
Inbound calls can be very challenging.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Waste Management NZ Limited reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waste Management NZ Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 31 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Waste Management NZ Limited
- What would a truck driver earn in wages per weekOne person answered
- Does Waste Management NZ Limited have a staff discount? How much is Waste Management NZ Limited’s st…One person answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Waste Management NZ Limited?One person answered
- Does Waste Management NZ Limited require a background check? What kind of background check does Wast…One person answered
- How much an hour digger operator
See all questions and answers