Waste Management NZ Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Waste Management NZ Limited Employee Review

Very helpful coordinating and management team.

2 September 2019
After 11 proud years in my former tenure I have always had the reasoning, commitment and assistance of my former Coordinators, Management and Sales Teams.Very much an inclusive and equal opportunity company with some scope for advancement in what can be a trying and challenging environment.
Pros
Good working conditions, always observing H&S initiatives
Cons
Inbound calls can be very challenging.
19 November 2019
Same role
Good.

Friendly environment. Great team work. Good salary. Work from home options available. Good training. Communications
2 June 2017
I found that the culture within Waste Management has a real close family oriented type of feel about them. When it comes to seeing new drivers or runners everyone will go out of their way to introduce them selves and ensure the new temp worker knows or shown who he/she is assigned to. When a runner is hurt quite'' Quite often you will hear someone step up to fill in even though this person has already finished his route which is great as even though we are out there on separate Trucks n Routes'' you still have that team feeling .
Pros
Work is constant
Cons
Wind/Rain/Hail/Snow/Sun
18 June 2020
Waste Management is an organisation who employ people to be a jack of all trades. You need to prove yourself and be confident when dealing with people and really know your stuff.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Flexible hours required