Waste Management NZ Limited Employee Review

View all Waste Management NZ Limited reviews

Fun and Productive
Temp Worker/Truck Driver-Operaor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato2 June 2017
I found that the culture within Waste Management has a real close family oriented type of feel about them. When it comes to seeing new drivers or runners everyone will go out of their way to introduce them selves and ensure the new temp worker knows or shown who he/she is assigned to. When a runner is hurt quite'' Quite often you will hear someone step up to fill in even though this person has already finished his route which is great as even though we are out there on separate Trucks n Routes'' you still have that team feeling .
Pros
Work is constant
Cons
Wind/Rain/Hail/Snow/Sun

Other Waste Management NZ Limited Employee Reviews

Collaborative
Recycling Operator (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland3 November 2019
Good environment to work, always working as a team, friendly and understanding. They provide all the training required and this is a good company to develop your career.
Very helpful coordinating and management team.
Customer Services Representative/Admin (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato2 September 2019
After 11 proud years in my former tenure I have always had the reasoning, commitment and assistance of my former Coordinators, Management and Sales Teams.Very much an inclusive and equal opportunity company with some scope for advancement in what can be a trying and challenging environment.
Pros
Good working conditions, always observing H&S initiatives
Cons
Inbound calls can be very challenging.