Waste Management NZ Limited Employee Review

View all Waste Management NZ Limited reviews

disorganised
Driver (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland16 March 2018
I found that working at my current position as a driver operator that its an unorganised recycle warehouse where we have had 3 different supervisors with different ideas of how things should be done however its left me feeling unappreciated and just uncomfortable we are understaffed its been difficult at times but I and part of a team got the job done but I always felt I could improve so I'm ready to move on. After achieving my rtw I feel confident enough to operate and drive the company truck with prechecks done and all maintainance achieved. I did love my job until the confusion of management but changes are inevitable in employment I only embrace change with common sense.
Pros
Driving
Cons
Getting enough rest

Other Waste Management NZ Limited Employee Reviews

Collaborative
Recycling Operator (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland3 November 2019
Good environment to work, always working as a team, friendly and understanding. They provide all the training required and this is a good company to develop your career.
Very helpful coordinating and management team.
Customer Services Representative/Admin (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato2 September 2019
After 11 proud years in my former tenure I have always had the reasoning, commitment and assistance of my former Coordinators, Management and Sales Teams.Very much an inclusive and equal opportunity company with some scope for advancement in what can be a trying and challenging environment.
Pros
Good working conditions, always observing H&S initiatives
Cons
Inbound calls can be very challenging.