Waste Management NZ Limited Employee Review

View all Waste Management NZ Limited reviews

very busy
Recycling Collector/Offsider (Former Employee) –  Wellington, Wellington12 April 2017
was very good running through wellington cbd doing this job i enjoyed it a lot kept me fit while i was playing rugby which was always good for me, long hours but was worth it

Other Waste Management NZ Limited Employee Reviews

Very helpful coordinating and management team.
Customer Services Representative/Admin (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato2 September 2019
After 11 proud years in my former tenure I have always had the reasoning, commitment and assistance of my former Coordinators, Management and Sales Teams.Very much an inclusive and equal opportunity company with some scope for advancement in what can be a trying and challenging environment.
Pros
Good working conditions, always observing H&S initiatives
Cons
Inbound calls can be very challenging.
Not stable
BDM (Former Employee) –  NZ24 August 2019
I was in a sales-based cold role and the job was restructured after only 18 Months. My sales leads were put daily into a pipeline so once I took redundancy I wasn't really required.

A typical day consisted of driving around looking for potential business, making contact and updating into the sales system.
Then going out to convert the client into a customer and working ethically through contract terms and dates.

Workplace culture from the 'old timers; was great. It's the new sales management that was bought in that changed things
The hardest part of the job was the initial training on the trucks the called for a 4am start to be on the truck by 5am.

Most enjoyable part waws the bonuses and the food shouts.
Pros
Birthday shouts
Cons
Over competitive sales