Waste Management NZ Limited Employee Review

View all Waste Management NZ Limited reviews

Not stable
BDM (Former Employee) –  NZ24 August 2019
I was in a sales-based cold role and the job was restructured after only 18 Months. My sales leads were put daily into a pipeline so once I took redundancy I wasn't really required.

A typical day consisted of driving around looking for potential business, making contact and updating into the sales system.
Then going out to convert the client into a customer and working ethically through contract terms and dates.

Workplace culture from the 'old timers; was great. It's the new sales management that was bought in that changed things
The hardest part of the job was the initial training on the trucks the called for a 4am start to be on the truck by 5am.

Most enjoyable part waws the bonuses and the food shouts.
Pros
Birthday shouts
Cons
Over competitive sales

Other Waste Management NZ Limited Employee Reviews

Interesting public place
Transfer Operator (Current Employee) –  Green Island, Otago30 November 2019
Interesting public space one of the most interesting jobs that I ever had. Lots of people and lots of interaction with public. Socially and globally conscious working place.
Good
Csr (Former Employee) –  Penrose, Auckland19 November 2019
Good.

Friendly environment. Great team work. Good salary. Work from home options available. Good training. Communications