Wendy's logo
Wendy's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Wendy's Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location.
Not your desired location?Choose a different one

Work–Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 36,072 reviews

Decent First Job

I had days where I felt I was being picked on. Management was ok at first but new management has come in and pushed everyone out. It was a great first job out of high school but you cannot make a living off of what they pay. If you're a certain race, you are likely to not become management worthy.

Pros

employees

Cons

wages, upper management

Not a great place to work.

Didn’t get a long with the managers. Wasn’t able to receive a raise. It was also hard to request days off. It was so much stress and I am glad I quit. Never had an opportunity to grow.

Nice employee's and managers

Overall a very nice workplace with flexible hours. You leave and come on the time the schedule says, no getting held back for any reasons. The managers are very respectful of your time, although they will cut back your hours if they feel too many employee's are working that night.

Pros

Nice employee's

Cons

Reduce hours due to too many employee's

Busy when it wants to be, stand-around work

Simple and easy busy-work, but becomes really annoying stand-around that begins to bore. If you aren't looking for a job that's mostly standing around and pushing buttons, avoid this job

Pros

Easy and Quick job

Cons

Stand-around and boring

cashier

star opening my register ,taking orders from happy customers serve the food for ours customers ,taking money and give change ,cleaning the tables ,make happy meals bags ,and help my manager to make great customers service ,help the customers if they have any problem with they order .

Pros

50 % meals descounts

Cons

breaks, insurance .

The store where I work is a fun place to work.

The store where I work is fun to work at. It has its busy moments but the crew is able to work well together to get everything done. The managers are nice and easy to talk to and my co-workers are really great to be around. Unfortunately there are times when I find the stock room understocked and have run out of perishable and nonperishable items more than once because the company miscalculated on what needed to be ordered.Overall, customer interaction and interacting with those working there is a five star experience for me but when it comes to the company's ability to have everything available for me to make sure I have everything to make the customer happy then I'd have to give it three stars.
  • Wendy's