Westpac Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Westpac Group Employee Reviews in Melbourne VIC

Melbourne VIC3 reviews
Working for Westpac has been an excellent opportunity as well. I am a lender and so do unsecured lending. The main area is personal loans and credit cards.
You are just a number, till the time you working will be used like anything. the day you need them they will turn there back. I have worked for them for more than 7 years and dealt with all different managers, it purely based on your manager how you like the company.
Pros
sometime late or have to leave early not neccassry had to load hours, just work around less or more
Cons
no matter how hard you work being women you have been discreminating
I was born with half leg and half arm. But that didn't prevent me to do the things I wanted to do. After graduating from certificate in Business studies at INTV I dropped my application at Westpac Bank and they employed me as a reconciliation officer to update the General book entry for the organization. Apart from that I was moved to Ledger's Department where I become the main officer to process payments and salaries. I got resigned in 2014.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westpac Group. Our community is ready to answer.