Westpac Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Westpac Group Employee Reviews in Parramatta NSW

I had fun working with Westpac, they support family balance, respect and support their staff. I would love to go and work again with Westpac Group.
I had fun working with Westpac and due to restructure, my job was made redundant but now missing working with
Westpac Group.

Westpac is a company that I am proud to be part of, they focus on customer service and treats customers with high regards.

I would love to work with Westpac Group again if given the opportunity.
Pros
Excellent in family balance and career, Treats everyone with respect and no racism, Acknowledged employees potential by encouraging the staff to pursue their careers, fully support the staff.
Cons
I cannot think of anything that Westpac has done wrong.
Very challenging but also rewarding
It was a great place to work. Challening yourself to meet KPI's and assisting people with fraud cases. I was employed though manpower which was only a casual position but didn't feel any different from the staff at wespac. However after 2 years under an agency I expanded my experience and skill in Customer Service and time to continue new challenges
Excellent place to work !!
I have thoroughly enjoyed working for Westpac basically all my life.
Started at Westpac in Suva Fiji in the year 1989, left Westpac in 1992, and emigrated to Australia .

Applied for bank jobs, and got accepted in Westpac Parramatta in 1993 .

I Did various roles , and have enjoyed each one of them (please refer to my resume )

A typical day at work is meeting our customer targets efficiently avoiding customer complaints .

I have learnt that if you are dedicated , responsible , and eager to go an extra mile, your efforts are always rewarded , and this is the best part, to be appreciated.

Our department is multi-cultural , and we have got along very well with each other , and have always worked as a team, and made sure

that our customers are satisfied at the end of day .

I don't recall any hardest part of the job , as our team was very helpful to one another, and we always manage to finish our day to day tasks, however there were times when due to large volume of work , we may have done overtime continuously and taken short lunches but we did not fret , as we were well appreciated by our team leaders and Manager.
Pros
Free lunches were provided frequently by our Senior Manager
Cons
There were times we had to work overtime consistently but it was all for the good of the company, and we were appreciated for our hard work which made us all happy at the end of the day .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westpac Group. Our community is ready to answer.