Westpac Group Employee Reviews for Personal Banker

I enjoyed my time at westpac
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Perth WA19 August 2017
I would have liked some more support to advance in my career although the initial training was good. It helps to have a good manager (as we did) and a good team around you. Need to work hard and get sales do reap the benefits and bonuses which was sometimes unreasonable.
Productive, fun place to work
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 July 2017
Nice place to work. Largest Australian bank. Relatively good working environment. Could be a place for steady employment. I saw people who have been working on the same job since last 20+ years.
customer service
Home Loan Manager, Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  perth wa27 March 2017
not bad company to work fo
enjoyed working with the staff great atmosphere.
not good experience with some of the managers
great customer very friendly
satisfying job meeting nice people and endevouring to help them meet there goals and dreams
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Mandurah Forum and Pinjarra WA4 December 2014
Arrive at wok at 8.15am-8.30am do acct open and closed report and follow ups on previous days appointments. Call todays apointment and confirm there apointments for that day.
9.00am daily sales and compliance meeting.
9.30 Branch open and first apointment or proactive calls to fill diary for that day and up coming week Have lunch at aproximately 12.30pm to 1.15pm.
Apointment daily aprox 1 hour each doing full acct reviews with my bank considerations making sure our customers are protected and that there banking is the right products to suit there needs and helping them reach there goals and dreams.
Aproximately 4.15pm report to manager with that days results.
Foollow up any unfinished paperwork or compliance until 5.00pm finish time if no followups required then make pro active calls.
Pros
Quarterley Bonuses
Cons
Sometimes not enough hours in the day