Westpac Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Westpac Group Employee Reviews for Personal Banker

Personal Banker5 reviews
It is A company
You are just a number, till the time you working will be used like anything. the day you need them they will turn there back. I have worked for them for more than 7 years and dealt with all different managers, it purely based on your manager how you like the company.
Pros
sometime late or have to leave early not neccassry had to load hours, just work around less or more
Cons
no matter how hard you work being women you have been discreminating
I enjoyed my time at westpac
I would have liked some more support to advance in my career although the initial training was good. It helps to have a good manager (as we did) and a good team around you. Need to work hard and get sales do reap the benefits and bonuses which was sometimes unreasonable.
Productive, fun place to work
Nice place to work. Largest Australian bank. Relatively good working environment. Could be a place for steady employment. I saw people who have been working on the same job since last 20+ years.
customer service
not bad company to work fo
enjoyed working with the staff great atmosphere.

not good experience with some of the managers

great customer very friendly
satisfying job meeting nice people and endevouring to help them meet there goals and dreams
Arrive at wok at 8.15am-8.30am do acct open and closed report and follow ups on previous days appointments. Call todays apointment and confirm there apointments for that day.
9.00am daily sales and compliance meeting.

9.30 Branch open and first apointment or proactive calls to fill diary for that day and up coming week Have lunch at aproximately 12.30pm to 1.15pm.

Apointment daily aprox 1 hour each doing full acct reviews with my bank considerations making sure our customers are protected and that there banking is the right products to suit there needs and helping them reach there goals and dreams.

Aproximately 4.15pm report to manager with that days results.

Foollow up any unfinished paperwork or compliance until 5.00pm finish time if no followups required then make pro active calls.
Pros
Quarterley Bonuses
Cons
Sometimes not enough hours in the day
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Westpac Group?