Westpac Group Employee Review

View all Westpac Group reviews

I had fun working with Westpac, they support family balance, respect and support their staff. I would love to go and work again with Westpac Group.
Investigations Officer / Process Champion (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW14 September 2017
I had fun working with Westpac and due to restructure, my job was made redundant but now missing working with
Westpac Group.

Westpac is a company that I am proud to be part of, they focus on customer service and treats customers with high regards.

I would love to work with Westpac Group again if given the opportunity.
Pros
Excellent in family balance and career, Treats everyone with respect and no racism, Acknowledged employees potential by encouraging the staff to pursue their careers, fully support the staff.
Cons
I cannot think of anything that Westpac has done wrong.

Other Westpac Group Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Associate Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney, Australia10 December 2019
Overall great place to work with a collaborative work culture. Supportive management who support career progression and secondments. Central CBD location close to restaurants and shops.
Pay could increase and more equality around pay between staff performing the same job role
Poor management
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  South Melbourne VIC11 September 2019
Disgraceful pay in comparison to the retail sector for identical hours.
Would not recommend banking community as a career to anyone. The work is not difficult is the best I can say.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westpac Group. Our community is ready to answer.