Westpac Group Employee Review

View all Westpac Group reviews

I had fun working with Westpac, they support family balance, respect and support their staff. I would love to go and work again with Westpac Group.
Investigations Officer / Process Champion (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW14 September 2017
I had fun working with Westpac and due to restructure, my job was made redundant but now missing working with
Westpac Group.

Westpac is a company that I am proud to be part of, they focus on customer service and treats customers with high regards.

I would love to work with Westpac Group again if given the opportunity.
Pros
Excellent in family balance and career, Treats everyone with respect and no racism, Acknowledged employees potential by encouraging the staff to pursue their careers, fully support the staff.
Cons
I cannot think of anything that Westpac has done wrong.

Other Westpac Group Employee Reviews

Poor management
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  South Melbourne VIC11 September 2019
Disgraceful pay in comparison to the retail sector for identical hours.
Would not recommend banking community as a career to anyone. The work is not difficult is the best I can say.
Worst experience ever- traumatised what a torture
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW BT financial group9 August 2019
Culture is toxic
Senior leadership promotes incompetent people who’s only good at managing upwards
Staff are treated like human doing not human being
No appreciations for staffs hard work and efforts
Obsessively focuses on profitability not on their customers
Promotes individuality not working collaboratively as a team
Doesn’t allow for different voice , concerns and better ways /innovative ideas, promotes people listens to the instructions from the people leaders
A lot of ‘boss’ and hardly to find leaders
Staff Turn overs are very high
Hide the problems and patch them , like to take short cuts , no desire to find long term solutions, couldn’t care less with their customers
Pros
Flexible working and good staff benefits
Cons
Poor management, terrible culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westpac Group. Our community is ready to answer.