Westpac Group Employee Review

View all Westpac Group reviews

Fun and social activity
Reconciliation Officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourn20 March 2018
I was born with half leg and half arm. But that didn't prevent me to do the things I wanted to do. After graduating from certificate in Business studies at INTV I dropped my application at Westpac Bank and they employed me as a reconciliation officer to update the General book entry for the organization. Apart from that I was moved to Ledger's Department where I become the main officer to process payments and salaries. I got resigned in 2014.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons

Other Westpac Group Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Associate Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney, Australia10 December 2019
Overall great place to work with a collaborative work culture. Supportive management who support career progression and secondments. Central CBD location close to restaurants and shops.
Pay could increase and more equality around pay between staff performing the same job role
Poor management
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  South Melbourne VIC11 September 2019
Disgraceful pay in comparison to the retail sector for identical hours.
Would not recommend banking community as a career to anyone. The work is not difficult is the best I can say.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westpac Group. Our community is ready to answer.