Westpac Group

Westpac Group Employee Review

View all Westpac Group reviews

Recommended place to work
Team Manager, Specialist Finance Services (Former Employee) –  Concord NSW30 July 2019
I was with the Westpac Group for 33 years, an excellent organisation to work for.
They looked after the staff and provided a great work life balance
Westpac provides a high standard of customer service and offers seamless end to end customer solutions
Pros
Great facilities and staff benefits

Other Westpac Group Employee Reviews

Growth Opportunities and Great Culture
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 March 2020
The people working at Westpac are a great bunch and there are exciting learning opportunities and always room for growth. My typical day involved helping my mentor out with her work and shadowing her during meetings. From this experience, I learnt email etiquette, taking minutes during meetings, PPT, and doing internal research. I also learnt about different technological concepts and most importantly, networked with a lot of people and gained invaluable insight into my career. Westpac by far as the best culture.
Awesome place to work
Product Owner ECM (Current Employee) –  Kogarah NSW12 March 2020
Excellent place to work - location wise it is perfect - 2o minutes from home. Recent reorg has affected the morale of our remaining WestPac staff. L1 and L2 work oursourced to InfoSys.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westpac Group. Our community is ready to answer.