Westpac
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Westpac Employee Reviews in Auckland CBD, Auckland

Auckland CBD, Auckland2 reviews
Meeting Customer requirements was demanding. Dealing with Customer accounts was challenging, the systems and processes with the bank were always ongoing. Keeping update with new promotions new system updates and new process were difficult and challenging. I found that keeping the customer happy was the main goal, so keeping up to date with all changes throughout the banking system was a must. My Team Leader was great and always looking for improvements towards my work, there was always room for improvement as systems and process were being updated.The people were always helping each other and friendly. I found that the constant refreshers of systems and processes were difficult to keep up with as the promotions and knowledge of the products were always ongoing and updated. The plus for me working for the bank was meeting new people, Learning new skills.
Pros
Customer Service skills
Cons
Rotating Schedule
Agree bullies paradise, a lot of internal politics, favoritism and nit picking. When you have staff that complain be prepared to be targeted by senior management and constantly been told you are not good enough. HR failed in hiring sociopaths as managers, and when you tell them that is the case you get made to feel it is you that is the problem. I left as quickly as I started. One of the worst places to work, no wonder the media has a field day with them. Funny thing is these bullies hide behind a corporation try working in the real world where there are serious consequences and see how far you go?
Pros
Packages
Cons
Bullying culture