Westpac
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Westpac Employee Reviews in Wellington City, Wellington

Wellington City, Wellington12 reviews
Westpac is a very good organisation. Very good work culture, customer service focused and excellent work life balance. Higher management is very suppotive.
Pros
Excellent work culture
Cons
Salary not very competitive
Wide variety of tasks on daily basis. Loved assisting customers and meeting new people each day. Was involved with staff training, health and safety. Great customer focus.
Pros
excellent trainers
Cons
branch closed due nation wide restructure
I enjoyed working at Westpac. I worked with a lot of very good staff. There was strong organisation and great opportunities. I learned a lot working there regarding leadership and influencing.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Most career opportunities are in Auckland only
Thank you for the opportunity to write a review.
However, I do not wish to write a review. Not because there are polite or negative aspects of working with this employer.

I believe this component should be optional.
There was a problem to do with the Windows server based reporting tool mainly used by the insurance platform to produce insurance forms, applications and policies where they could not produce anymore reports due to the breakdown of the reporting server. This was very critical and had to be resolved urgently.

My first attempt was to carry out trouble-shooting techniques to determine the root cause of the problem. It took me four hours to identify the main cause of the breakdown and rectified it by isolating all possible source of errors and found out that the cause was due to an enormously large file which had gone beyond its size threshold.

The resolution was to delete the file. This task was made known and rectified on the same day.
Continuous Growth and employee satisfaction is at the core of Westpac New Zealand Ltd.
Effective focus on creating and reinforcing pleasurable experiences to workers.
Get to meet new people from around the world, employees got along so well. fast working enviroment, In the city close to everything
All round good company and staff.Community driven company.Good career development.Training provided to all staff.Annual Salary reviews constant.
Pros
Banking package.
Great people to work with, always there for help. Very good management, purely supportive and pulsating environment to work and achievements are rewarded on the spot.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Westpac?
A loyal employer who gave me good opportunities. My career has been such that I feel it is time for a change and a completely different challenge
Everyday is not the same at Westpac. Enjoyed building great relationships over the years and the ability to have work life balance within a job is good.

Management looked out for staff and also the ability to study while working helped to know and do your job better and wiser, ability to move around within the organisation and also working alongside other staff from various business units.
Pros
work life balance, being able to study part-time, great people
A good company to work for. In my department they looked after the staff and the staff were all good to get along with.