Westpac
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Westpac Employee Review

Not bad

9 August 2017
Good workplace,

Hard to progress, had a pool table and table tennis table,

Lovely building in britomart in Auckland CBD.

Hard to get changes made.
13 June 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I am enjoying working there, My colleagues are fun and friendly. There are opportunities in the workplace to show performance and a nice environment to work.
8 November 2018
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Auckland CBD, Auckland
Meeting Customer requirements was demanding. Dealing with Customer accounts was challenging, the systems and processes with the bank were always ongoing. Keeping update with new promotions new system updates and new process were difficult and challenging. I found that keeping the customer happy was the main goal, so keeping up to date with all changes throughout the banking system was a must. My Team Leader was great and always looking for improvements towards my work, there was always room for improvement as systems and process were being updated.The people were always helping each other and friendly. I found that the constant refreshers of systems and processes were difficult to keep up with as the promotions and knowledge of the products were always ongoing and updated. The plus for me working for the bank was meeting new people, Learning new skills.
Pros
Customer Service skills
Cons
Rotating Schedule
30 November 2019
Same location
Workforce Planner (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
It is a very diverse and very much a team oriented workplace. Team work is an excellent driver which makes work enjoyable, Stakeholders are also very approachable.