Westpac

Westpac Employee Review

Bright Sun Shinning Knowledgeable Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland8 November 2018
Meeting Customer requirements was demanding. Dealing with Customer accounts was challenging, the systems and processes with the bank were always ongoing. Keeping update with new promotions new system updates and new process were difficult and challenging. I found that keeping the customer happy was the main goal, so keeping up to date with all changes throughout the banking system was a must. My Team Leader was great and always looking for improvements towards my work, there was always room for improvement as systems and process were being updated.The people were always helping each other and friendly. I found that the constant refreshers of systems and processes were difficult to keep up with as the promotions and knowledge of the products were always ongoing and updated. The plus for me working for the bank was meeting new people, Learning new skills.
Pros
Customer Service skills
Cons
Rotating Schedule

Other Westpac Employee Reviews

Commercial Analyst (Former Employee) –  new zealand30 January 2020
Very young and energetic place to work which provides a great work culture. Head office is well located and provides good exposure to every part of the bank.
Very fun workplace
Workforce Planner (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland30 November 2019
It is a very diverse and very much a team oriented workplace. Team work is an excellent driver which makes work enjoyable, Stakeholders are also very approachable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westpac. Our community is ready to answer.