Wood Mackenzie

Wood Mackenzie Employee Reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

Good Culture

Good CultureNot sure about career progressionpay sub parhealth insurance was greatemployees are friendlynot much avaiable trainingoffice politicsplenty of time off

Pros

culture

Cons

pay

Fantastic company to work for - people are their product

I thoroughly enjoyed working at Woodmac, especially at a time of such evolvement and investment into the company. I would recommend it to those that would have interest and qualify.

Stepping stone for your career

There are great people at Wood Mackenzie, and there is so much knowledge that can be learned from them. Wood Mackenzie is a good place to start your career, but I have seen few opportunities for progression, and I have seen fellow colleagues passed up for promotions. As the company works towards being "more professional" less concern is given to the workers.

Pros

5 week vacation/holiday, company 401k match, nice diversity, nice colleagues

Cons

Very few growth opportunities, slow technology

Enjoy the job but very UK oriented

Management needs to understand that company is Global, therefore what may work well in one office will not in another. Must be more flexible in dealing with local issues.

Pros

the people, benefits package

Cons

salary, UK management

Fun, energized and creative environment

Excellent benefits and compensation package. Great work-life balance.

Cons

Politics, management

Diverse company

Good work life balance with good benefits. Good colleagues and learn a lot with the diverse culture.

Multinacional muito promissora e interessante de trabalhar

Trabalhar na Wood Mackenzie foi um aprendizado constante. Esta multinacional no ramo de petróleo, gás e mineração me deu a oportunidade de trabalhar de uma forma diferente já que a matriz fica na Europa. Os meus colegas de trabalho, consultores em geral, me ensinaram a ter uma maior perspectiva do mercado energético mostrando-me estudos importantes para clientes nacionais e internacionais. A parte mais agradável de se trabalhar lá foi o incentivo aos funcionários além da constante atualização ( ferramenta de trabalho, conteúdo atualizado,renovação e empreendimento). A minha chefia sempre colaborou para o meu melhor desempenho. Aprendi a trabalhar com diversos escritórios com suporte virtual.

Pros

Treinamento constante

Cons

No Brasil, pouco conhecimento na importação de funcionário estrangeiro.

Great place to work and we did have a pool table !

I was in charge of buying of lumber, inventory and estimating of lumber , grades of lumber .

Pros

Free lunches and great people .

Cons

Can't think of one .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wood Mackenzie. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Wood Mackenzie
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?