Xero
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Xero Employee Reviews

New Zealand8 reviews
Amazing place to work
I loved working here I wish I could have been permanently employed here. The desk and working stations were completely adjustable and customizable, It was made clear that every needed we had available to us we only need to ask or inquire to the I.T. department.
Pros
Great work environment
Great company, amazing team, exciting opportunities
Working at Xero has been an amazing experience. Due to the success of the company moral is extremely high translating into a really positive working environment. Management are great and have been extremely successful in ensuring a good team fit with new members.

My typical day is working in a team on exciting technical problems without being bogged down by meetings and process.

Personally I enjoy coming every day and I'm constantly learning. With the growth of the company there are some very exciting opportunities in the near future.
Pros
Flexible hours, relaxed culture, exciting company
Best company to work for - by far
Coming up to the end of my first year at Xero and I am still as passionate and enthusiastic about working here as I was in my first week. Xero is a brilliant company with strong vision, excellent culture, and great values. It's awesome to be part of it.

I've never worked anywhere so inspiring before, especially where you are valued for your contribution and what you achieve.

I love my job!
Pros
Great culture, excellent financial incentives, & room for growth
Cons
none!
I'm proud to work for Xero
I feel lucky that I get to work for Xero. I started in Wellington just over a year ago and somehow I ended up working for them over in England. Xero feels like a family, which makes me love going to work every day.
If you’d asked me three years ago what I’d be doing in 2012, working for an Accounting Software company is probably the last thing I would have said. But now I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else.
I have never been so happy going to work, the people and whole business culture is so different from the usual office environment.
My husband tells everyone in our village that I am so much easier to live with now I have changed jobs and the manager of our business premises calls us the happy office.
Working for Xero gives you the best buzz! Knowing that you are part of a great team and changing the face of businesses and how they work.
Working for Xero means that you are always pumped and charged to deliver the best results possible. The team is like one big family pulling together to ensure we achieve great results. We work hard and play hard and strive to deliver the best product and experience for our Clients and Partners. This is the best company I have ever worked for. As a team we all put in the hours and go the extra mile to deliver. Its worth it.
Pros
shares in the business
Never A Dull Moment!
There is never a dull moment when working at Xero. Every day offers up new exciting ideas, amazing people and an awesome culture. There is always so much going on and plenty of things to get involved with. It makes getting up and coming to work a pleasure, you never know what the day is going to bring. I know some of these things are always a bit cliché but seriously, it’s like no other company around!
Pros
fun, exciting, fresh.
Xero - a product people love & a company employees are proud of!
I chose to work at Xero because it’s progressive. It gets that the design of the product needs to be user-centered. It gets that being cloud-based is the way forward. I wanted to work for a company that employees are proud of, with a product that people love to use.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Xero?