Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 13,758 reviews
Fast paced
Relationship Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland1 November 2018
Xerox was a very fast paced hectic environment. I worked there for five years so the initial few years were great and I built some fantastic working relationships. However management change in the last 12 months of me working there which saw the atmosphere change. It was a great place for career development and I learnt some amazing business and life skills through working there.
Pros
Great teams, perks, renumeration, people
Cons
long hours, political issues
Great people to work with
Marketing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland17 February 2018
Bosses and colleagues are very helpful and keep a positive attitude. Training is thorough and detailed. Company is a known and established brand in the Printing Industry.
Fun place, fun people
Picking and Packing (Former Employee) –  Auckland27 December 2017
Really good place to work and make new friends, good people to work with. Nice work environment, staff are helpful, wasn't far from where I stayed. Cool
Pros
Good people
Cons
Sometimes you work too long..
Review
Logistics Support (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, Auckland14 June 2017
A typical day would be reconcilliation of invoices for payment. Making sure prices match and discounts given. The hardest part was when IT can't fix the search in the inbox. Vital if you go through heaps of email. Most enjoyable was very fun bunch of people. Work hard and play hard mentality. Probably one of the best work environments.

But again I am an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant doing a support role so my level of experience was a little too strong for the role.
Pros
Great Team spirit
Cons
wrong position
Productive and enjoyable work place
This being my first full time role I was unsure what to expect. Overall my experience in this role was enjoyable and productive due to the people I worked with and the client I was dealing with. I was in charge of day to day maintenance of the printers and also stock ordering.
Great team at work
Printroom Support (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato19 January 2017
A great team with fun people to work with. No complaints about anything in the team. Parking is also paid for by the company. Christmas party was also great.
Great Place to work
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auckland3 January 2017
Start your day by going out to your first customer usually ringing them the night before or that morning.
Start work onsite install your printer working with customer's I.T. or assistance and then rinse and repeat with your other customers. On an average day i would travel to 3 or 4 installs a day. But this varied greatly as some sites required more work than others.

Sometimes team meetings and project work would change your day to day processes. Team meetings also sometimes included training on new machines or processes.
Pros
Benefits: Company Car, Tools, Laptop, Travel within auckland, Down to earth Management
Cons
often worked alone, Feedback could be improved, Travel and commute sometimes hard to predict.
Do not have a clear vision for healthcare offerings
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE HPS (Current Employee) –  Virtual East Coast4 June 2014
Not a real presence in the healthcare provider IS marketplace.
Fun, Excellent Team, Fantastic Management Support, Ongoing career opportunities
XOS Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ponsonby, Auckland7 May 2014
Never a dull moment or day. With varied roles, many challenges both in interacting with internal and external customers. Fun culture, fantastic working colleagues stemming from the top of the firm right to the service agents and workshop colleagues.
Each day provided many challenges when dealing with various customers & colleagues to obtain relevant data to complete given tasks. Each role was challenging in its own way but the support from management team to attain the required information enabled each role to be smooth. Opportunities internally were provided which enabled internal growth & growing with the company each time a new role was started.