Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Xerox Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Xerox was a very fast paced hectic environment. I worked there for five years so the initial few years were great and I built some fantastic working relationships. However management change in the last 12 months of me working there which saw the atmosphere change. It was a great place for career development and I learnt some amazing business and life skills through working there.
Pros
Great teams, perks, renumeration, people
Cons
long hours, political issues
Friendly and Helpful colleagues that makes working fun. Room for growth with exceptional work benefits. Relaxed environment with minimal pressure. Secure company to work for.
Bosses and colleagues are very helpful and keep a positive attitude. Training is thorough and detailed. Company is a known and established brand in the Printing Industry.
Really good place to work and make new friends, good people to work with. Nice work environment, staff are helpful, wasn't far from where I stayed. Cool
Pros
Good people
Cons
Sometimes you work too long..
Start your day by going out to your first customer usually ringing them the night before or that morning. Start work onsite install your printer working with customer's I.T. or assistance and then rinse and repeat with your other customers. On an average day i would travel to 3 or 4 installs a day. But this varied greatly as some sites required more work than others. Sometimes team meetings and project work would change your day to day processes. Team meetings also sometimes included training on new machines or processes.
Pros
Benefits: Company Car, Tools, Laptop, Travel within auckland, Down to earth Management
Cons
often worked alone, Feedback could be improved, Travel and commute sometimes hard to predict.