Youi Insurance Employee Reviews

Exciting Company
SALES ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  New Zealand & Australia13 June 2019
Great company to develop your competitive selling skill sets

Amazing culture and vibe

Amazing managers and team leaders

Salary a bit low, but very good benefits for parents
fun workplace
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ellerslie, Auckland14 March 2019
Excellent company culture, safe working environment, my friends, mates and colleagues at work.

Great Managers and workplace environment, working on NZ public holidays!
Pros
free lunches
Cons
call audits
Great culture and amazing people
Support (Current Employee) –  Ellerslie, Auckland21 December 2017
Youi Insurance has grown from strength to strength from when they first started till date. Although they faced some tough times, they have dedicated and talented people who are turning things around. The culture, flexibility and people are all amazing. The future is definitely bright for Youi New Zealand and I am proud to be a part of an organisation with such strong values which they live and breathe everyday.
Pros
Flexibility, health and wellbeing program
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand27 January 2016
Fantastic place to work and grow as a sales advisor. Lots of benefits. Teaches you how to objection handle, management is the best part with lots of perks.
Fun place to work, great fellow advisers, great working environment.
Customer and Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Ellerslie, Auckland11 June 2015
Upon arrival at work we invariably have a team meeting which is always focused, professional, and empowering.
Seated at nice open desks surrounded by your own personal items,
once logged in it's all go!! I have reached the top level as a customer service advisor so I am prioritised in the call allotment, hence flat out all day!!
I love operating at this level and absolutely love speaking to others while performing at my best personally and as a professional.
I have embraced the training I received which I felt was very intense, but very through and I enjoy applying the skills I have gained.
Having worked for myself I have an awareness and also a tendency to operate over and above your average employee.
My co workers as I said are always there to support you in anyway and always very positive
.The work "banter" is always a light relief from a very intense job.
The only aspect of my job that I don't enjoy is the long hours seated, I prefer to be more active!!
To be honest, I enjoy going to work as my colleges are my friends and my work every day is an enjoyable challenge.
I am a very positive person and always do my best to maintain that in my working environment.
Pros
Great comrade, great customers.
Cons
Sitting for long periods of time.