Youi Insurance
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Youi Insurance Employee Reviews

New Zealand6 reviews
Team Leader was great and so was my Ops Manager but the work life balance was not ideal and although there were benefits the more you earned them the more the company would come up with reasons to take all of that away from you.
Great company to develop your competitive selling skill sets

Amazing culture and vibe

Amazing managers and team leaders

Salary a bit low, but very good benefits for parents
Excellent company culture, safe working environment, my friends, mates and colleagues at work.

Great Managers and workplace environment, working on NZ public holidays!
Pros
free lunches
Cons
call audits
Youi Insurance has grown from strength to strength from when they first started till date. Although they faced some tough times, they have dedicated and talented people who are turning things around. The culture, flexibility and people are all amazing. The future is definitely bright for Youi New Zealand and I am proud to be a part of an organisation with such strong values which they live and breathe everyday.
Pros
Flexibility, health and wellbeing program
Fantastic place to work and grow as a sales advisor. Lots of benefits. Teaches you how to objection handle, management is the best part with lots of perks.
Upon arrival at work we invariably have a team meeting which is always focused, professional, and empowering.
Seated at nice open desks surrounded by your own personal items,

once logged in it's all go!! I have reached the top level as a customer service advisor so I am prioritised in the call allotment, hence flat out all day!!

I love operating at this level and absolutely love speaking to others while performing at my best personally and as a professional.

I have embraced the training I received which I felt was very intense, but very through and I enjoy applying the skills I have gained.

Having worked for myself I have an awareness and also a tendency to operate over and above your average employee.

My co workers as I said are always there to support you in anyway and always very positive

.The work "banter" is always a light relief from a very intense job.

The only aspect of my job that I don't enjoy is the long hours seated, I prefer to be more active!!

To be honest, I enjoy going to work as my colleges are my friends and my work every day is an enjoyable challenge.

I am a very positive person and always do my best to maintain that in my working environment.
Pros
Great comrade, great customers.
Cons
Sitting for long periods of time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Youi Insurance?