Youi Insurance logo
Youi Insurance
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Youi Insurance Employee Reviews for Client Advisor

3.6Work–Life Balance

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 46 reviews

Fun place to work, great fellow advisers, great working environment.

Upon arrival at work we invariably have a team meeting which is always focused, professional, and empowering. Seated at nice open desks surrounded by your own personal items, once logged in it's all go!! I have reached the top level as a customer service advisor so I am prioritised in the call allotment, hence flat out all day!! I love operating at this level and absolutely love speaking to others while performing at my best personally and as a professional. I have embraced the training I received which I felt was very intense, but very through and I enjoy applying the skills I have gained. Having worked for myself I have an awareness and also a tendency to operate over and above your average employee. My co workers as I said are always there to support you in anyway and always very positive .The work "banter" is always a light relief from a very intense job. The only aspect of my job that I don't enjoy is the long hours seated, I prefer to be more active!! To be honest, I enjoy going to work as my colleges are my friends and my work every day is an enjoyable challenge. I am a very positive person and always do my best to maintain that in my working environment.

Pros

Great comrade, great customers.

Cons

Sitting for long periods of time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Youi Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Youi Insurance Reviews by Location