Z Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Z Energy Employee Review

Easy to learn, bowling nights throughout the year

5 August 2013
Showing up either in the morning for opening, or later afternoon for closing, I soon became knowledgeable in cash-handling, general house keeping, stock replenishment. I soon then became responsible to teaching trainees. Hardest part of the job, was the amount of hours I sometimes had to do, when I had to cover for someone. The most enjoyable part, was talking to a customer (when I didn't have other customers) about something interesting the mentioned while I served them.
Pros
Asked for certain hours, they provided.
Cons
Was faulted for customers mistakes
8 September 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - North Shore City, Auckland
It was awesome, at first i thought it'll suck but my overall experience was amazing. met a lot of people and made a LOT of friends. Most enjoyable part of the job was being outside serving the customers and offering the help to fill up their gas. Working outside meant that I can get to know customers more and it was also fun.
13 June 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Manly, Auckland
Love working here..Made my life more easier than before..Good hours and good team..it did boost my confidence ...would consider working here for longer time
19 January 2020
Same location
graveyard (Former Employee) - brougham st christchurch
overall incompetent bullying management who only concern is money not staff, staff treated badly after CHCH quake, i know that was a long time ago but still same management in place. staff who lost job because of quake given no redundancy payments, poor staff communication . most customers OK became friends with some of them only for them to be treated badly by other staff.