Z Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Z Energy Employee Review

Productive and interesting workplace.

15 December 2015
I am working on weekends and covering shifts of staff. I had learned a lot from this organisation like teamwork, how to manage work and time, punctuality and others. I am working with people who belong to different ethnicity but never had a complaint from anyone about my behaviour. I can't find any difficulty at my work place because we divide our work with in our co-workers we help each other to complete the task and all know the meaning of Teamwork. So we find our work place quite interesting and learn a lot from it.
Pros
Free coffee
13 June 2020
Love working here..Made my life more easier than before..Good hours and good team..it did boost my confidence ...would consider working here for longer time
25 April 2020
Z has been an easy job, as long as you take care of everyone's safety and follow the protocols there are no issues.
the management has been transparent about the opportunities and i have thoroughly enjoyed working here.
19 January 2020
Same location
overall incompetent bullying management who only concern is money not staff, staff treated badly after CHCH quake, i know that was a long time ago but still same management in place. staff who lost job because of quake given no redundancy payments, poor staff communication . most customers OK became friends with some of them only for them to be treated badly by other staff.