Z Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Z Energy Employee Review

treated like dirt

19 January 2020
overall incompetent bullying management who only concern is money not staff, staff treated badly after CHCH quake, i know that was a long time ago but still same management in place. staff who lost job because of quake given no redundancy payments, poor staff communication . most customers OK became friends with some of them only for them to be treated badly by other staff.
15 December 2015
Same location
Customer Service Representative, Barista (Current Employee) - Christchurch, S
I am working on weekends and covering shifts of staff. I had learned a lot from this organisation like teamwork, how to manage work and time, punctuality and others. I am working with people who belong to different ethnicity but never had a complaint from anyone about my behaviour. I can't find any difficulty at my work place because we divide our work with in our co-workers we help each other to complete the task and all know the meaning of Teamwork. So we find our work place quite interesting and learn a lot from it.
Pros
Free coffee
5 August 2013
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Christchurch, New Zealand
Showing up either in the morning for opening, or later afternoon for closing, I soon became knowledgeable in cash-handling, general house keeping, stock replenishment. I soon then became responsible to teaching trainees. Hardest part of the job, was the amount of hours I sometimes had to do, when I had to cover for someone. The most enjoyable part, was talking to a customer (when I didn't have other customers) about something interesting the mentioned while I served them.
Pros
Asked for certain hours, they provided.
Cons
Was faulted for customers mistakes
8 September 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - North Shore City, Auckland
It was awesome, at first i thought it'll suck but my overall experience was amazing. met a lot of people and made a LOT of friends. Most enjoyable part of the job was being outside serving the customers and offering the help to fill up their gas. Working outside meant that I can get to know customers more and it was also fun.