Z Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Z Energy Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland8 reviews
A good company
It's a good company glad to be a part of them thank you. Management was great as well as work colleagues.I highly recommended it to friends. Overall it was a good job.
Productive work place
There's never nothing to do and time passes by really fast and the environment is pretty chill and the interactions you have with people are cool and Amazing.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Long Shift
Fun and exciting workplace
I enjoyed meeting new people everyday. Always had fun working at the site I was allocated to because the staff there were all friendly. My boss would always drop in to see how I was doing which made me feel at comfortable.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
pay rate is really low, no bonuses
only work place no family life
this is not good company for work.

its only work place no family life or job assignment.

what they Promised not fulfilling as per Contract

also students working long hours
Z Energy is a professional, exciting, vibrant and fun company, a world class company.
My role and function at Z Energy was senior Project manager within the retail assets PMO team based in Wellington.

My responsibilities and accountabilities as project manager was to successfully deliver the retail asset programme to include the construction of new build and knock down and rebuild fuel service stations.
fun place to be
Fun Workplace , Everyone works together as a team, I have learned a lot since working for this Company Western Gas Limited, It's not different from working at your own home. It was something that I am looking forward to everyday is to go to work.I really missed this Company.
Pros
Loan Interest free
Cons
Alright
easy and fun job
i have learned from this job to work as a team and helping people will make them feel at home and wanting to come back to our working place again. the hardest part is when you deal with drunk people at night time because i work alone and i enjoy chatting with customers
Pros
free coffee
Cons
it was fun working at gas station
it was very awesome Experience over there working with kiwis and gaining alot of knowledge.
i was Managing a Gas station as i was Assistant Manager at Z Energy, Greenlane.

normally i was doing the Morning and Evening Shifts and has to do all Important works like cas handling, Cash Ups, End of the day and Daily Stock takes.
Pros
Fuel Allonces was there.
Cons
Was Doing Long Hours