Z Energy Employee Reviews in Christchurch, Canterbury
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 51 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I am working on weekends and covering shifts of staff. I had learned a lot from this organisation like teamwork, how to manage work and time, punctuality and others. I am working with people who belong to different ethnicity but never had a complaint from anyone about my behaviour. I can't find any difficulty at my work place because we divide our work with in our co-workers we help each other to complete the task and all know the meaning of Teamwork. So we find our work place quite interesting and learn a lot from it.
overall incompetent bullying management who only concern is money not staff, staff treated badly after CHCH quake, i know that was a long time ago but still same management in place. staff who lost job because of quake given no redundancy payments, poor staff communication . most customers OK became friends with some of them only for them to be treated badly by other staff.
Showing up either in the morning for opening, or later afternoon for closing, I soon became knowledgeable in cash-handling, general house keeping, stock replenishment. I soon then became responsible to teaching trainees. Hardest part of the job, was the amount of hours I sometimes had to do, when I had to cover for someone. The most enjoyable part, was talking to a customer (when I didn't have other customers) about something interesting the mentioned while I served them.
Asked for certain hours, they provided.
Was faulted for customers mistakes
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Z Energy?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Z Energy. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 51 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Z Energy
- How does someone get hired at Z Energy?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Z Energy, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Z Energy?2 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Z Energy?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Z Energy?One person answered
- Does Z Energy require a background check? What kind of background check does Z Energy do?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Z Energy?One person answered
- How to prepare for and interviewOne person answered
See all questions and answers