Z Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Z Energy Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative25 reviews
New Zealand25 reviews
It was awesome, at first i thought it'll suck but my overall experience was amazing. met a lot of people and made a LOT of friends. Most enjoyable part of the job was being outside serving the customers and offering the help to fill up their gas. Working outside meant that I can get to know customers more and it was also fun.
Love working here..Made my life more easier than before..Good hours and good team..it did boost my confidence ...would consider working here for longer time
Z has been an easy job, as long as you take care of everyone's safety and follow the protocols there are no issues.
the management has been transparent about the opportunities and i have thoroughly enjoyed working here.
Good job for students, but Lack of career progression.
Good for people on a visa.

You meet people from all walks of life,

And make some good connections.
It's a good company glad to be a part of them thank you. Management was great as well as work colleagues.I highly recommended it to friends. Overall it was a good job.
The job itself was alright, but the management of the company was not really efficient. It was nice to interact with the customers, but there were a few stressful moments to deal with. Sometimes you had to work overtime which was more than 40 hours.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Great to pick up ur customer service and mania. Great to meat new people and help others. Good to serve people with a %100 attitude and fufulling there day with a smile and great service
Pros
Good to network
Cons
Heaps of work
Amazing place to work, customers are the highlight, many work benefits such as free fire extinguisher and first aid training. Learn many things about servicing cars and pumping fuel. Loving work place
Pros
Great energy at work
this is not good company for work.

its only work place no family life or job assignment.

what they Promised not fulfilling as per Contract

also students working long hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Z Energy?
First job in wellington, learnt about -Customer Service.
Staying polite and calm even when you are tensed.

Working in long shifts.

Deal with different types of people.
it was a very stressful and under appreciated job to work for, no one listens n all they care for is coffee sales. it feels like everyone is fighting for the hours.
Pros
non
Cons
long hours standing
Best company with freindly atmosphere. Baing foods, Being barista. Talking face to face with customers. Meeeting new friends which are customers and our co workers too. Making friends from our city like the cutomers and everybody knows you, whenyou are out. Most of all, Everybody RESPECTS you.
Pros
Very Friendly Management, Allowances, Incentives.
Cons
Well one thing I can say about this company is they are about new Zealand there is no doubt ,they are well into the community when it comes to good in the hood and another community stuff ,staff are lovely an helpful
Pros
No but your own lunch
Cons
I found working with the staff was a great experience, with the help of my employer I gained my certificate in retail and also did my first aid and fire certificate
In the 18 months I worked there I learnt a lot of valuable skills, I had a lot of really good support from a couple of my co-workers to learn from. A typical day at work would of been serving customers, helping dispense fuel, giving customers advice about correct oil type for their vehicle, also ordering stock and doing regular stocktakes, merchandising and promotional stands. Also I was responsible for food handling and making customer coffees. Hardest part of the job was having to work with difficult team members and the most enjoyable was helping those who need you the most.
Pros
Free coffees
Cons
Weekend work and extra hours
awosome job
i learn customer service

time and quick management

my co worker more educated and more experience

hardest part drunk customer

enjoyable part team work
Pros
work alone
Cons
long shift
it was nice place to work and learn different kind off things, i had good time. i worked there more then 1 year, so meet so many kind of people.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
very long hours
always pushing sales and giving unreasonable number to achieve in real life. and then never appreciation from anyone. always criticizing this is not done or that need to be taken care too. enjoyable part was when u go home. never been out with staff to get to know them better.
Pros
same shift everyday
Cons
sometimes have to stay back.
Great place to start off and get good customer service representative experience with them. Heaps to learn about the fuel and retailing business side operating in Nea Zealand.
Pros
secure employment
Cons
not enough room for promotion or advancement
- I've worked for the station for more then a year and all over my experience is good. Most of the co-workers I worked with were so good. They showed me the way of working and made my self comfortable. I enjoyed the busy morning at work and customers know you are busy and still you make them happy without making any mistake that is the most awesome part. The one thing I heat is poor communication of the management towards crew.
Pros
Cons
Don't care for their team
I am working on weekends and covering shifts of staff. I had learned a lot from this organisation like teamwork, how to manage work and time, punctuality and others. I am working with people who belong to different ethnicity but never had a complaint from anyone about my behaviour. I can't find any difficulty at my work place because we divide our work with in our co-workers we help each other to complete the task and all know the meaning of Teamwork. So we find our work place quite interesting and learn a lot from it.
Pros
Free coffee