Z Energy Management reviews

Somewhat stressful and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Whangaparaoa, Auckland31 August 2019
The job itself was alright, but the management of the company was not really efficient. It was nice to interact with the customers, but there were a few stressful moments to deal with. Sometimes you had to work overtime which was more than 40 hours.
Pros
Free coffee
Good company
Central Regional Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington21 July 2018
Good management, good company to work, very flexible work lifestyle, forward thinking, good work place culture, staff seems to be happy, some employees have been more than 20 years.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Wellington, Wellington31 May 2017
Best company with freindly atmosphere. Baing foods, Being barista. Talking face to face with customers. Meeeting new friends which are customers and our co workers too. Making friends from our city like the cutomers and everybody knows you, whenyou are out. Most of all, Everybody RESPECTS you.
Pros
Very Friendly Management, Allowances, Incentives.
cash handling, helping custmers
Site Leader (Former Employee) –  North Shore, Auckland8 February 2017
In a typical day i fullfiled the tasks of easy and quick transactions for customer, Solving problems. Providing staff training and rosters management.
fun and work
awosome job
i learn customer service
time and quick management
my co worker more educated and more experience
hardest part drunk customer
enjoyable part team work
Pros
work alone
Cons
long shift
Fun working
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Zealand3 February 2016
- I've worked for the station for more then a year and all over my experience is good. Most of the co-workers I worked with were so good. They showed me the way of working and made my self comfortable. I enjoyed the busy morning at work and customers know you are busy and still you make them happy without making any mistake that is the most awesome part. The one thing I heat is poor communication of the management towards crew.
Pros
Cons
Don't care for their team
great place to work fun and friendly staff
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tokoroa, N5 January 2014
A typical day at work i would stock shelves, serve customers and clean the store.what i learned at Z was how to better communicate with customers and i improved on my people skills. the management was always friendly and great to work with. the staff were fun and friendly, i loved working working with the staff at Z tokoroa. the hardest part of the job would have been pumping fuel in bad weather e.g on rainy or windy day.
the most enjoyable part of the job would have been talking to the regular customers and the staff.
Pros
pros would have to be the bonus
Cons
there were not any cons but if i had to pick one it would have to be cleaning the toilets
was a great place to work
Forecourt concierge (Former Employee) –  Rangiora6 December 2013
couple of grumpy customers but thats ok i just explained to them that they werent aloud cellphones on the forecourt and they were happy after that i learned about all the different petrols and oils and what to put in to each car management were all great and really nice to me and the rest of the staff the hardest part was one day wen i was out on the forecourt all day wen it was cold and snowing but thats ok just put extra layers of clothing on and it was fine everything was enjoyable on the job customers were so friendly wen pumping their petrol and always asked if they wanted windows washed and staff were really friendly
Cons
great hours long but great loved them
Z Energy Huntly
Customer Service Representitive (Former Employee) –  Huntly13 March 2013
The work enviroment at Z energy was a happy, friendly place to be. I enjoyed meeting new customers and the fact that every new customer made the day different from the day before. A typical day at work involved serving customers coffe and food(which we had to prepare and bake), answering any questions they had as much as we could. Cleaning, stocking up, and cash drops. I learned how to make coffe using the new coffe machine system Z had after the re-vamp. Learnt how to check and refill the oil and water of cars, use the till system and fill out certain forms. The management was good and co-workers easy to get along with and all very helpful, the hardest part of the job was dealing with unruly customers but I always kept a calm and professional demeanour whilst dealing with these kinds of people and tried to find the best possible outcome for both parties. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people interaction, I am a very friendly person and I LOVED talking to and meeting new people finding out a little bit about them and forming customer, employee relationships with the regulars.
Pros
people interaction, great enviroment, customer feedback, opportunities to learn