Z Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Z Energy Employee Review

Working at Z Putaruru is Fun, Great People, Great wok environment.

16 March 2016
Z Putaruru is a great place to start career get to work with great bunch of people, a typical day at work starts with free morning coffee for staff plus lots of smiling customers to keep you going for rest of the day. then putting your orders through to suppliers, serving customers, making coffees, and managing the shop up to standards.
the most enjoyable part of the job is PEOPLE as it's a customer oriented business.

The hardest part of the job can't think of one, there is no hard part i guess (for me)
Pros
free coffees for staff
10 January 2016
Same role
Site Manager, Frankton (Former Employee) - Hamilton
hard and enjoyable at the same time. learned good customer service. awesome co-workers. hardest part selling promotions. enjoyable part interacting with customers and supporting good in the hood.
Pros
free coffees, gift cards, food discounts
Cons
grumpy customers
3 December 2015
Same role
Site Manager (Former Employee) - Auckland, N
Fun Workplace , Everyone works together as a team, I have learned a lot since working for this Company Western Gas Limited, It's not different from working at your own home. It was something that I am looking forward to everyday is to go to work.I really missed this Company.
Pros
Loan Interest free
Cons
Alright
8 September 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - North Shore City, Auckland
It was awesome, at first i thought it'll suck but my overall experience was amazing. met a lot of people and made a LOT of friends. Most enjoyable part of the job was being outside serving the customers and offering the help to fill up their gas. Working outside meant that I can get to know customers more and it was also fun.