Z Energy Employee Review

fun place to be
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N3 December 2015
Fun Workplace , Everyone works together as a team, I have learned a lot since working for this Company Western Gas Limited, It's not different from working at your own home. It was something that I am looking forward to everyday is to go to work.I really missed this Company.
Pros
Loan Interest free
Cons
Alright

Other Z Energy Employee Reviews

treated like dirt
graveyard (Former Employee) –  brougham st christchurch19 January 2020
overall incompetent bullying management who only concern is money not staff, staff treated badly after CHCH quake, i know that was a long time ago but still same management in place. staff who lost job because of quake given no redundancy payments, poor staff communication . most customers OK became friends with some of them only for them to be treated badly by other staff.
A good company
Customer Service Representative & Barista (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland8 January 2020
It's a good company glad to be a part of them thank you. Management was great as well as work colleagues.I highly recommended it to friends. Overall it was a good job.