Z Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Z Energy Employee Reviews

A good company
It's a good company glad to be a part of them thank you. Management was great as well as work colleagues.I highly recommended it to friends. Overall it was a good job.
Z Energy Huntly
The work enviroment at Z energy was a happy, friendly place to be. I enjoyed meeting new customers and the fact that every new customer made the day different from the day before. A typical day at work involved serving customers coffe and food(which we had to prepare and bake), answering any questions they had as much as we could. Cleaning, stocking up, and cash drops. I learned how to make coffe using the new coffe machine system Z had after the re-vamp. Learnt how to check and refill the oil and water of cars, use the till system and fill out certain forms. The management was good and co-workers easy to get along with and all very helpful, the hardest part of the job was dealing with unruly customers but I always kept a calm and professional demeanour whilst dealing with these kinds of people and tried to find the best possible outcome for both parties. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people interaction, I am a very friendly person and I LOVED talking to and meeting new people finding out a little bit about them and forming customer, employee relationships with the regulars.
Pros
people interaction, great enviroment, customer feedback, opportunities to learn