ZARA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
ZARA Employee Review

Awful and stressful place to work

24 July 2020
The staff are rude and unwelcoming, same as the managers. The management don’t know anything they don’t train new workers and then yell if someone cannot do something they haven’t been trained to do. No one helps new workers and there is no communication. Customers are also rude, the hours are awful sometimes a shift will be only 4 hours with one 10 minute break. I cannot stress enough how awful the management is. There are new workers just wandering around not knowing what to do on their first day!! Management does not know how to do simple tasks on tills and lastly all of the workers and the management single out workers and talk badly about them. Absolutely terrible place to work.
Pros
Cons
30 August 2017
Same location
Casual - Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Sylvia Park, Auckland
I started working at Zara before the store actually opened and that was very exciting for me as I've never experienced such thing but everyday was different and extremely fun. Met new people and learnt a lot about brands and products. overall i enjoyed my time at Zara its unfortunate that it was only a casual role.
Pros
New experience, gained more knowledge and
13 October 2019
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I was a visual merchandiser from April 19-Sept 19. By far the worst place I’ve ever worked for. Bad management, bad vibes. The work culture was horrible.
19 May 2019
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Auckland
Requires a lot of character to work here. Expects a lot more from you than your job profile. But an amazing place to work at as you have many managers to communicate with.
  1. Awful and stressful place to work