ZARA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ZARA Management reviews

New Zealand5 reviews
It's a challenging workplace, but if you are motivated to move up, you can do so easily. The management positions pay well enough that it helped me get out of debt, but there is a definite imbalance leaning heavily towards work over personal life.
Pros
Good pay, two paid vacations a year, room for advancement
Cons
High pressure and not much personal life.
The staff are rude and unwelcoming, same as the managers. The management don’t know anything they don’t train new workers and then yell if someone cannot do something they haven’t been trained to do. No one helps new workers and there is no communication. Customers are also rude, the hours are awful sometimes a shift will be only 4 hours with one 10 minute break. I cannot stress enough how awful the management is. There are new workers just wandering around not knowing what to do on their first day!! Management does not know how to do simple tasks on tills and lastly all of the workers and the management single out workers and talk badly about them. Absolutely terrible place to work.
Pros
Cons
I was a visual merchandiser from April 19-Sept 19. By far the worst place I’ve ever worked for. Bad management, bad vibes. The work culture was horrible.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ZARA?